Friday, May 25, 2012

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge




I love the inspiration photo, which motivates me to try this challenge. Actually, this is the first card I've ever created to enter a challenge. It's been sitting on my desk and waiting for today.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Supplies:Stamp: PTI stamp set
Die: PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection, Cheery Lynn Designs doily lace die
Paper: Webster's pages
Ink: StazOn Black ink
Ribbon: PTI vintage cream topnotch twill tape
Embellishment: button, flower (my stock)



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I especially love the layering & your inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card!! Great take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card with a soft feel. Welcome to the blop hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. With the encouragement, I'll play along more challenges. ^v^

    ReplyDelete